Buick drum cover kits
• Designed for use with 1937 – 1941 Ford passenger car spindles or reproduction of the same style (round flange)
• 54 Fin Buick style drum covers produced by Permanent Mold from A356 aluminum, highly detailed. USA.
• 1940 Ford Style backing Plate produced by permanent mold from A356 aluminum, recently updated to include added hardware and fake wheel cylinder for a complete and authentic appearance. USA.
• Bell Auto style air scoop with cast in mounting studs for a clean look produced by sand cast from A356 Aluminum. USA.
• Rotors are 10.75” dia. x .812” wide vented units, produced from premium grey iron and annealed to stress relief and maintain accuracy. Made by Deuce Manufacturing Inc. in the USA.
• Hubs are CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and include the three most popular wheel bolt circles. 5 on 4.5” – 5 on 4.75” and 5 on 5.5”. USA.
• Caliper brackets are made from 6061-T6 aluminum plate and also serve as the mounting surface for the backing plate. USA.
• Calipers are forged aluminum 4 piston style and supplied to us by Wilwood Engineering.
The rear drum cover is designed to install over an existing Ford 9”rear brake drum to compliment the front disc system and is bolt pattern specific to your application. Produced from the same permanent mold process as the front units with super high detail and finish. USA.